Saturday, March 12, 2011

favorite inspiring websites

Here are a few favorite websites that inspire me along my journey...

Learn about diet and nutrition. Track your calories. Learn about exercise and fitness. Look up restaurant nutritional info. Get inspired by others on the same journey.

Follow Mary, a 24 yr old who blogs about her weightloss journey. She's been on the journey since spring of 09 and has already accomplished a lot. (She also met her future hubby through the journey. He has a blog of his own and has already met his goal. See below.)

He's already met his original goal but he's still working hard and blogs about his journey. He started at over 500lbs and is now a little over 200. Such an inspiring story. Check out the before and after photos and video! Amazing!


21 day fast inspired by Scripture. I did this several months ago. It was very challenging but made me feel refreshed...both physically and spiritually. I will probably do it again soon now that I'm on this new journey.


These are the main ones I visit regularly. If you have some please comment and share them with me and the rest of the readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment