Thursday, February 3, 2011

5lbs - check!

Feeling great today! I've officially lost 5lbs! And as I got ready today I noticed clothes were fitting looser and I just felt more comfortable in them. Feels really great to see some results. My plan is to continue doing what I'm doing - exercise at least 6 days a week (even if it's just for 30 min) and eat healthy, and each week add a little more intensity to my workouts and a little more intentionality in my diet. I want to make a habit out of these things, not just get through them to the other side. The key is to take it slow. Put in the work. One day at a time.

5 comments:

  1. Meredith,
    So inspired by how you are doing this! Slow and steady does win this race I believe...and it is a journey.
    Miss seeing you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on a successful first week!!!!!!!! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you Mers. Mom and I are losing weight too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mers, I know I responded to this but somehow I didn't do something right. But enough about me. I am so, so proud of you. YOu can do it!! Keep up the great work! We love you! (this is actually Mom writing ... :)

    ReplyDelete