Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a visit to dr. baldwin

Went to the doctor this morning. I have been experiencing pain and tingling in my neck, shoulder, and arm....which of course made me super stressed and worried (need to work on this...another blog for another time). Turns out I have a muscle spasm (from exercise & probably stress!) in my neck so the doctor gave me some muscle relaxers.
Also - found out some great news! My blood pressure was down to 110/77. Last time I checked a couple months ago it was 134/90-something. So cutting out caffeine, exercise, and healthier eating is really working to get me in better health! This was a great boost of motivation. Feeling encouraged!

2 comments:

  1. Meredith! I am so excited for you! I pray that encouragement and contentment flood your path on this journey! You can do this! Miss you guys! ;) -amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fantastic news, mer! thankful that the Lord used that to encourage you today!!!

    ReplyDelete