Tuesday, April 19, 2011

losing face



The picture on the left was the first one I took at the beginning of this journey (1.29.11). I look completely miserable! I 'm not even really looking at the camera and my face just looks sad! (I think the sun was in my eyes...so that was part of it). I wanted to take a close up of my face again today (4.18.11) and compare the two to see if there is any noticeable change. I tried my best to recreate that same wonderful look so I could get a more accurate comparison! Not perfect but close! :) And ya know I think there is some noticeable change! My chin is a little more defined and my face looks a bit less round, my neck looks thinner, and my glasses even look a little bigger on my face now. Now if I can just get my bottom half to shrink more! Oh - the joys of a pear shaped bod!


1 comment:

  1. I think there is some noticeable differences as well! Keep going Mer you have done amazing so far! Don't be discouraged that you aren't having noticeable differences in the areas that you want, it never seems to work that way. But as you keep going eventually they will get to those spots.

    ReplyDelete