Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Highlights of my first month!

I hit the month mark a couple days ago so I thought it would be a good idea to highlight some of my victories thus far!
  • Exercised 19 out of 31 days
  • Ate around 1400 calories daily
  • Stuck with the plan after getting out of my routine a couple times
  • Cut out caffeine
  • Cut out sodas & sweet tea
  • Lowered my blood pressure
  • Drank approx. 30-40 oz of water a day
  • Introduced more whole grains, veggies, and fruits into my diet
  • LOST 10 lbs!!!!


4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!!! I'm inspired. I"m going to start drinking more water. I pray month 2 goes just as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!

    BTW ---Have you read the book Made to Crave? I just read it...a super quick read. But it was really encouraging to me! I reviewed it on my blog a month or so back after I read it.

    ReplyDelete