Sunday, July 10, 2011

30 lbs - boom!

I've reached my next goal! And it feels SO GOOD! The other day, we had some sort of treat at the office, which I usually always partake in. :) A co-worker passed by a group of us and someone told her to grab one...she said no, that she was on a diet. Ugh...diet...doesn't that word just make you cringe? I am NOT on a diet...and I have never called it that. I'm on a journey. I've changed my habits and am making my life more healthy. And because of that - I eat treats sometimes and it doesn't ruin my plan and I'm not overwhelmed with guilt. I don't have unrealistic goals and I don't deprive myself of good things. And it's working! I've lost 30lbs over the past 6 months and I've changed my life! Looking forward to my next goal, which will put me at the halfway mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment