Monday, May 9, 2011

back in the groove!

I got back to Birmingham last night after being away for 10 days. I was really worried that gained weight while I was away because I only got in 1 workout and I didn't pay close attention to what I was eating. Even snuck in a couple bowls of ice cream and a few cups of sweet tea! Uh oh! We also ate out a few times celebrating my sister's bday and Mother's Day. So I nervously got on the scale this morning...but I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be! Increased metabolism?? I think/hope so!

I got back on the elliptical tonight and it felt great! However...this week I'm starting a temp job so the biggest obstacle I face is continuing my workouts with a full-time job! It's easy to squeeze in a 30-45 min workout when you have nothing to do all day. I may need to revisit my 30 min blog post several times for some perspective! And if anybody has some tips please pass them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment