Friday, August 12, 2011

still here!

Just checking in! We moved into our new place this past weekend and things have been a bit crazy. I got a bit off track with exercise...although I know I got plenty moving day! Whew! Things are starting to settle and I'm excited to have Homewood Park across the street - equipped with a wonderful walking trail. Also...I gave up on the Daniel Fast. Boooooo. I was already losing momentum and then moving didn't help. When your kitchen is packed up the easiest thing to do is eat out...which makes following the detox difficult. However, I did do it 7 days, I felt better and I got the needed boost to eat healthier...which was my intention all along. I can wallow in my failure to complete it or move on and strive for better. I've chosen to move on! I'm sure I will do it again in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment